Group MAHLE, with more than 30,000 employees at locations in Germany and abroad, among the leading world producers and is one of the 30 largest automotive suppliers in the world.
Restructuring of the company allowed expanding the range of services offered and to make every effort to develop strategies aimed at economic growth. At the same time remain constant focus on consumer interests, innovation in technology, perfect quality and commitment to well-known brands.
In the production is used the system of quality, recognized all over the world by the majority of customers with high demands for quality and is proven by ISO 9001 and QS 9000.
Wide range of company\'s products is divided by groups:
- Motor Group: pistons, piston rings and pins, piston parts, cylinder liners, connecting rods and components, engine blocks and cylinders of light metal, cylinder blocks;
- Filtration Systems: Filters for cars (oil filters, air filters, fuel filters, cabin filters PPC), industrial filters;
- Drive Systems of valves: valves and drive components;
- Cooling system: thermostats;
- Air system: turbines, turbochargers
Development and production of pistons and piston systems is the main specialization of MAHLE. No matter whether it is economic engine for a small powerful vehicle, or for a luxury limousine or a huge commercial vehicles, Mahle word on the details of the motor always makes professionals respect and confidence in the excellent job. International racing machine with MAHLE pistons and engine components always occupy a leading position in Formula 1, the 24-hour race in the International Le Mans, World Championship Rally in Turinge and even in everyday races.
Information was taken from the Internet site of the producer: http://www.mahle.com/